Monday, August 29, 2011

My first wedding blog

Hi, I'm John Connor (yes, like in the Terminator movies :), and this blog is about weddings, and how the minister and ceremony fit into your day.  And some other stuff, probably.  I enjoy humor, so you'll find that in my posts, too.
 A bit about me and weddings: I'm married to another minister, Rev. Bonnie Connor, and we share the www.ReverendConnor.com site.  Both of us are full-time hospice chaplains, and we both minister at weddings.
It has been 10 years that I have been officiating at weddings, and I stopped counting at over 200 ceremonies performed.  So, I'm pretty experienced.  I can be a good resource not only for questions about ceremonies, but I have officiated at many wedding facilities around the Austin area, and would be happy to comment on some of them.
Today I'll tell you about one:  Vintage Villas.  This lovely facility for an outdoor wedding overlooking Lake Travis (but that also has elegant indoor facilities in case of rain) is the location of one of my first weddings.  The location, amenities, and great staff of wedding coordinators is top notch.
blessings,
John
Rev. John Connor
John@ReverendConnor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment